We recommend the following resources. We do not necessarily agree with or endorse every belief found in these resources. But we believe each of these resources can be helpful to the discerning Believer practicing Biblical wisdom.
Some of these these resources are only available to our regular attenders through our Faithlife Subscription.
Recommended Books for Bible Study:
- NET Bible Notes. This can be accessed at netbible.org or purchased at a variety of places including Amazon and Logos.com.
- Bible Knowledge Commentary (BKC). This commentary provides a comprehensive, condensed, and simple commentary for Believers. This can be purchased at a variety of places including Amazon and Logos.com.
- ESV Study Bible. This study Bible contains extensive notes written by a variety of conservative, Evangelical scholars. This can be purchased at a variety of places including Amazon and Logos.com.
Bible Reading Plans compiled by Ligonier Ministries.
Free Monthly Digital and Audio Books:
Each of these sites offer a free book every month and a number of discounted books as well. Not every book that is offered is recommended and some books are advanced.
Recommended Faithlife TV Kids Programs
Recommended Faithlife TV documentaries:
Recommended Faithlife TV Bible Courses:
- BI100 Learn to Study the Bible
- BI101 Introducing Biblical Interpretation: Contexts and Resources (Revised Edition)
- BI181 Introducing Bible Translations
- CS101 Biblical Worldview and Critical Thinking
- CS341 Influences on the Thought of C. S. Lewis
- Reflecting on the Word: Video Devotionals (Year A)
- NT281 How We Got the New Testament
- NT305 New Testament Theology
- NT308 The Reliability of New Testament Manuscripts
- OT391 The Shema
- TH215 Trinitarian Theology
Other Recommended Bible Study Resources:
Other Recommended Bible Courses:
- Biblical Training: www.biblicaltraining.org.
- Gospel Coalition Courses: https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/courses/.
We hope these resources are help in your Spiritual growth.